H3X grills feature the legendary Broilmaster cast aluminum grill head outfitted with a two-piece single-level stainless steel cooking grid set, stainless steel H-style burner with separate left/right control, stainless steel control panel, chrome-plated steel warming rack, and electronic ignition. With 653 square inches of total grilling area, Charmaster Briquets, and 40,000 Btu, your H3X grill can handle just about any party. Choose the H3X grill head and add a cart, in-ground post, or patio post with base " available in stainless steel or black " plus shelving or even a side burner. Or select a simple H3X grill package with one shelf and black mounting " cart, post, or patio post.
- Black Painted Cart and Base and 1 Drop Down Side Shelf (SKFPB2)
- 653 Sq. In. of Total Cooking Area
- Stainless Steel H-Style Burner
- 2-Piece, Single-Level Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grids (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Chrome Plated Steel Warming Rack
- Charmaster Briquets
- Stainless Steel H-Style Burner (40,000 Btu)
- Push-button Electronic Igniter
- Dual-control Knobs
- Built-in Analog Heat Indicator
- Aluminum Grill Body Castings (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Available as Grill Head only (choose shelves and any cart, post, or built-in mounting), or as a Grill Package (includes a black cart or post and one shelf)
- Fits all Broilmaster Mountings
- Made in USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.