The back frame of this striking chair is decorated with lamb's tongue carving and a carved shell, and is upholstered in a versatile woven fabric finished with self-welting. The seat, upholstered in top grain leather, is shaped and tailored for comfort and elegance. Roomy curved arms are upholstered in leather and finished in classic carved scrolls. The Old World Upholstered Back Arm Chair can work with both the Old World Leg Dining Table and the Old World Double Pedestal Table or as a useful occasional chair in bedroom, living room or dining room.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-28.35 x d-24.8 x h-44.29
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 72.01 x d- 62.99 x h- 112.5
- Weight: 20.9 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Medium Cherry Material(s): Parawood Solids, Cathedral Cherry Veneer, Exotic Avodire Veneer, Fabric, and Top-grain Leather
- Collection: Old World
- The traditional design of Old World is inspired primarily by classic European styles of antiquity. Clearly influenced by the later Renaissance period, which featured enrichment of ornament and outline, Old World reflects the elaborate details of the French and English translation of this significant architectural movement. As Roman design standards like columns and pilasters were applied to furniture, a full complement of bases, cornices and pediments emerged, transforming cabinets, dressers and other case pieces into scaled-down architectural compositions.
||w-28.3 x d-24.8 x h-44.3
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.