Rising from a deep plinth base, the three-drawer Gabriel Bedside Chest makes a statement with ornate relief carving and jewelry-like smoked glass drawer pulls. The top of the chest is cast concrete; the upper drawer has a USB charging station. The chest is constructed of Parawood solids and cathedral elm veneers, and is available in Parch, a light open-grained finish with a worn, sun-bleached look.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-39.1 x d-20 x h-32
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-99.3 x d-50.8 x h-81.3
- Weight: 138.89 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: New Traditional Material(s): Elm and Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers, Concrete, Metal, Acrylic Finish(es): Parch
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It's all in the details. It's an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It's a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today's living.
||w-39 x d-20 x h-33
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.