The chic detail of industrial X-braces takes the Pearce Dining Table from traditional to contemporary. The ends of the table are supported on two robust scrolled pedestals; the parquet top is pieced with cathedral elm veneers. The table seats up to twelve people with the addition of a 26 leaf. The top of the Pearce Dining Table is finished in Parch, a light open-grained finish; the base is in Cirrus, a neutral painted finish that has been rubbed and gently aged by hand.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-135.98 x d-45.98 x h-30
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 345.39 x d- 116.79 x h- 76.2
- Weight: 445.33 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Tables
- Style: New Traditional Wood Finish: Parch Material(s): Parrawood solids, Cathedral Elm veneers
- Collection: Arch Salvage
- It s all in the details. It s an artfully placed row of hammered nail heads or the sparkle of a faceted glass drawer pull. It s a footboard with cedar-lined storage for bed linens or the carved corbels on a dresser, inspired by the embellishments of a neoclassical marble mantelpiece. The Arch. Salvage Collection from A.R.T. marries the timeless beauty of traditional European architectural detailing with thoughtful functionality for today s living.
||w-136 x d-46 x h-30
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.