The minimalist style of the Jens Side Chair was intentionally designed for dining rooms, eat-in kitchens and breakfast nooks where space is considered a premium. Vegan leather upholstery in a warm tone offers the perfect complement to Linseed, a natural wood finish that highlights the organic elements of the wood frame. Satin-brass accents add the finishing touch.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-19.37 x d-20.71 x h-31.97
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 49.2 x d- 52.6 x h-81.2
- Weight: 35.2lbs.
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Contemporary Wood Finish: Walnut Material: Parawood Solids & Metal & Soft Case
- Collection: Bobby Berk
- Drawing inspiration from Bobby Berk's passion for design, his debut furniture collection, Bobby Berk for A.R.T. Furniture, both honors and reflects the evolution of design styles that have inspired the award winning interior designer throughout his career. Celebrating Berk's exploration as a designer, the collection demonstrates an evolution of Mid-Century styling that is grounded by refined and timeless forms with sculptural elements that nod to Art Deco shapes and Parisian style yet is updated for today with a new mix of materials and modular capabilities. The collection of bedroom, dining room, living room and outdoor living pieces is designed for modern living spaces where clean aesthetics are welcome and space is at a premium. Highlights of the smaller-scale and modular capabilities include platform beds that do not require box-spring foundations, modular upholstery designs that can be configured to suit smaller living spaces with chaises that can be positioned on either side and multifunctional pieces that can be used in a variety of rooms. Additional highlights include outdoor pieces designed for smaller spaces with "room-in-a-box" configurations.
||19W x 21D x 32H.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.