Sharp lines and smooth curves featured on a modern style.
Danvers' silhouette features vertical channeling in the bottom portion of the divided back cushion delivering modern flair. A sloping arm is contoured with heavy-thread stitching and displays horizontal lines on the outside adding to Danvers' sharp lines and smooth curves. Bucket seating, rounded back wings, and plump cushions accentuate the fullness of its modern style providing an inviting presence. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
40"H x 86"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
19"SH × 68"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- 12 in. wall clearance
- Extra heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Dual power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently and are located discreetly between the outer seats and arms for convenient operation.
- Single USB port is located at the center of each power button.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Leathers may display subtle color variances from one piece of furniture to another as well as throughout a single piece of furniture.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.