Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: The Clive Power Recliner with Power Headrests and Lumbar brings an automotive-inspired look to your living room with its cross-stitching detail and channeled back cushion. The pillow pad armrests and contoured seat provide ultimate comfort. A power headrest lets you watch your favorite TV show while fully reclined, and power lumbar supports the lower back. The fully padded extended footrest offers support and comfort for your feet and legs and helps improve circulation.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 6-Button Wand
- Reclining Options: Upholstery material: Fabric. Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Power headrest allows you to watch your favorite TV show while in the reclined position. Power lumbar provides support for the lower back. Extended footrest improves comfort and circulation. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Built to last with the DualFlex Blue Steel Spring™.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
||36" (91.4 cm) 36 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||20.93 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.