Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Fine details help give the Maverick character that fits into any room. Whether it is in the stitching, the rolled arms, or in the power mechanism, the Maverick adapts to any style and provides ultimate comfort. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Fabric. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrest. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Traditional styling with ample details
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||152 lb (68.4 kg) 152 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Heavy Duty, Big and Tall
||22.91 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.