Description: Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest
Product Description: Holton exudes a bold confidence with its broad arms and thick front rail. Holton's sturdy structure is softened by the ample cushions and the welt cording along the arms. Its back cushions are nearly bursting with comfortable filling that will deliver extra lumbar support for years. You won't regret gracing your home with Holton's substantial frame.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 11" (27.9 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||35" (88.9 cm) 35 INH
||44" (111.8 cm) 44 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||155 lb (69.8 kg) 155 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest
||26.1 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.