Description: Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Get comprehensive, personalized comfort for your entire body with the Stewart power lift recliner with power headrest and lumbar. Find the perfect position to relieve pressure from your head, neck and lower back using a convenient ten-button hand control that adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar. The hand wand features a USB charging port and powers the lift too, which makes it easy on your knees and back when it's time to get up. Ready for a nap" The lay-flat mechanism allows you to transition into a position that's perfect for sleep. As you sit or recline, enjoy a mix of firmness and flexibility from our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which bolsters the frame and enhances durability. With all of these ergonomic features, we haven't sacrificed style for support. Details including rolled arms and bold stitching make Stewart stand out.
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs. Effortlessly shift positions with a ten-button, 4-motor hand wand that controls the power lift, recline, headrest and lumbar. Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort, and accommodates occupants up to 350 pounds. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts. Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit. Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family. USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging.
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Head to Toe Support
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner
||22.67 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.