This is the only rack you will ever need for your grill. The 3-in-1 Roasting Rack by Napoleon is the perfect tool for every grilling need. The reveRSIBle design allows you to roast a big beef, chicken, or pork roast, elevating it off the cooking grids for convection and airflow. Flip the rack over and it converts into a beer can chicken roaster, stabilizing the can and the chicken for a delicious meal. Don't forget to use a drip tray under your roasts to catch all of those delicious juices for the best gravy ever! This roasting rack is great for sliding up to four racks of ribs into the slots. This quadruples the number of ribs you can grill to perfection. Cooking ribs upright reduces the chance of charring and allows for more airflow for the ideal amount of smoke on all sides. Dishwasher safe, the 3-in-1 Roasting Rack is easy to clean. Clever, multifunctional, and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Use the opening to stabilize a beverage can for "beer can" style roasted chicken
- Easy to clean, this rack is dishwasher safe
- 3 in 1 design offers more ways to cook than just one roasting rack
- Smoking and roasting ribs vertically prevents charring and allows more airflow for smoke penetration on all sides
- Flip the rack over and use it to stabilize up to four full racks of ribs - quadrupling the ribs you can make without occupying as much space
- Elevate a big beef, chicken, pork, or even turkey roast off the bottom of the pan for increased airflow and to catch drippings
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.