Things just taste better when they're barbecued and with the Napoleon Rotisserie Basket it's easy to make wings, french fries, and so much more right on the grill. The Rotisserie Basket's rod ports fit most rotisserie rod styles and lock in place with the thumb screws. Once you've created the most delicious wings, crispiest fries, and grill roasted veggies without the addition of oil, the stainless steel baskets clean up easily, then nest for space saving storage.
- The rotisserie action ensures even cooking on all sides while gently tumbling the delicious contents over your cooking grids
- Barbecue up to 4.5 lbs/ 2 kgs or approx. 50 wings or 12 to 15 chopped sweet peppers and 2 large onions or 2 bags of frozen french fries
- 2 chopped broccoli crowns, 1 chopped cauliflower, and 1 chopped large onion
- Fits most Spit rods, so if you dont have a Napoleon barbecue grill you can still use this unique BBQ accessory
- Use the rear burner or bottom burners of your grill to cook tasty meals in the rotisserie grill basket
- Little to no oil is needed when using the Rotisserie Grill Basket, making it a healthier option for stir fries and roasted vegetables on the BBQ
- Food grade stainless steel, Dishwasher safe, and easy to clean
- The rotisserie grill basket nests within itself for space saving storage
- The rotisserie grill basket accessory is the easiest way to increase your BBQ creativity and capacity
- Not just for the crispiest french fries, make beautiful barbecue wings, and ridiculous roasted veggies
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.