Easily turn your gas grill into a smoker with Napoleon's BBQ Smoking Starter Kit. Fill the stainless steel smoker tube half way with the chips of your choice, submerge in water, then place on the sear plates of your grill. Preheat the grill to low, and place whatever you're smoking on the grill. Close the lid and cook low and slow for perfectly smoked flavor. Sweet maple and cherry are perfect for pork and fish, while the bold hickory is great for bacon and beef, the whiskey chips have a nutty-oak flavor that finishes with a hint of aged whiskey, and is fantastic for beef, pork, poultry and spices. Mix and match, and find your flavor with Napoleon's BBQ Smoking Starter Kit. This BBQ Smoking Starter Kit comes with the stainless steel smoker tube and four flavors of wood chips for variety and big smoky taste. enhance the flavor of your food. It is ideal for adding genuine smoke flavor to meats, vegetables, fruit, cheese, desserts and fish. Napoleon accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Easy to mix and match flavors
- Bold hickory smoke is ideal for bacon and beef
- Stainless steel tube slows combustion of wood chips providing the ideal amount of smoke when used directly on the grill
- Find your flavor with four different smoking wood chips to try
- Use wood chips with smoker pipes, boxes or trays on your gas grill
- Whiskey oak wood chips provide a bold and nutty flavor that finishes with a hint of aged whiskey. Perfect for beef, pork, and poultry
- Easy to use: fill and place the durable stainless steel tube directly on the sear plates above the lit gas barbecue burner
- Cherry and maple wood chips produce sweet smoke; ideal for pork, fish and poultry
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.