This Stainless Steel Multi-Functional Grill Topper with Cedar Plank by Napoleon is designed for your grilling needs. The perforated side makes grilling vegetables a breeze, preventing your veg from falling through the grids while they get that great grilled flavor. The flat side of the Stainless Steel Multi-Functional Grill Topper is perfect for searing delicious foods, like scallops. The flat side also doubles as a holder for the included cedar plank so you never have to worry about lighting another plank on fire. Stainless steel construction makes this grill accessory durable and easy to clean. It's up for any food you want to throw on it. You can easily place and remove the Stainless Steel Multi-Functional Grill Topper on the grill with the built-in handles. Just remember to wear heat resistant gloves when it's hot. Expand the possibilities of your grill with the Napoleon Stainless Steel Multi-Functional Grill Topper.
- Made from premium stainless steel for a durable and easy to clean accessory
- The perforated side makes grilling vegetables a breeze, preventing your veg from falling through the grids while they get that great grilled flavor
- You can easily place and remove the Stainless Steel Multi-Functional Grill Topper on the grill with the built-in handles, just remember to wear heat resistant gloves when it's hot
- The solid side of the stainless steel multi-functional topper is perfectly sized to hold a cedar plank
- Remove the cedar plank and use the solid side of the multi-functional topper for searing your favorite foods
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.