Every grill-master needs a spatula and a pair of tongs in order to prepare great food on the BBQ. This Napoleon 2 Piece Toolset is made from durable stainless steel for longevity and sturdiness. They feature an ergonomic, soft-touch grip on both handles. The extra-long spatula will easily flip and turn anything you wish to grill, easily managing food with its serrated edge and bladed tip. The pull tab on the tongs easily locks and unlocks and both barbecue tools are easily stored thanks to the built-in tool hangers. Whether you are refining your favorite cooking techniques on the barbecue or learning an entirely new way of preparing a meal, Napoleon has the barbecue accessories you need. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- The large, multifunctional spatula is perfect for handling large food or flipping burgers. This spatula features a sturdy ergonomic handle with a rubber grip, serrated edge, and bladed tip to easily get under food or cut while cooking
- Set includes easy to use locking tongs and a large and sturdy, multifunctional spatula
- The easy to lock Stainless Steel Tongs feature a slide-lock mechanism, comfortable rubber grip, and sensitive spring action that keeps the grip dexterous
- The 2 Piece Toolset comes with two of the most used BBQ Grill accessories. Easily barbecue full gourmet meals with just these tools
- The BBQ Grill tools come with convenient tool hangers to ensure they're always at hand when you are cooking
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.