Elegant and easy to use Napoleon's PRO Stainless Steel 3 Piece Toolset has everything you need to master your next barbecue. The curved handles sit lightly and comfortably in hand while you grill up a feast. Easily hang your PRO Stainless Steel 3 Piece Toolset with the oversized loops for storage on your grill's tool hooks. The spatula features an extra long face, bladed tip, and serrated edge for easy moving and flipping. The tongs are sturdy, easily locking and unlocking so you're always ready for BBQ action. The silicone basting brush lets you safely slather on the sauce, and cleanup is a breeze because it's dishwasher safe.
- The large, multifunctional spatula is perfect for handling large food or flipping burgers. This spatula features a sturdy ergonomic handle, serrated edge, and bladed tip to easily get under food or cut while cooking
- Set includes easy to use locking tongs, a large and sturdy, multifunctional spatula, and a long handled, silicone basting brush
- The PRO Stainless Steel 3 Piece Toolset comes with three of the most used BBQ Grill accessories. Easily barbecue full gourmet meals with just these three tools
- Splash on sauces and bastes with the silicone basting brush. The long and comfortable handle keeps your hands away from the heat. The silicone head is easier to clean than a cotton basting brush
- The BBQ Grill tools come with convenient tool hangers to ensure they're always at hand when you are cooking
- The Easy-Lock Stainless Steel Tongs feature a slide-lock mechanism, comfortable ergonomic grip, and sensitive spring action that keeps the large scalloped tips dexterous
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.