An induction fan circulates rich, hardwood smoke throughout the cook chamber for even heat and epic flavor distribution.
Load the hopper to the brim with 100% Hardwood for hours of smoking and grilling without reloading.
It fuels the fire, moving Hardwood from Hopper to Fire Pot-briskly for hot and fast, or gradually for low and slow cooking.
A hot rod at the bottom of the Fire Pot ignites the Hardwood, keeping the fire going so you can relax and drink a cold one.
Powered by a standard, household outlet, it uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook.
Shut Down Cycle
This sweet setting keeps the induction fan running for 10 minutes to lift residual ash from the fire pot and shuts off automatically.
- Digital Pro Controller with AGL
- Dual Meat Temperature Probes
- Extra Grill Rack
- 18 lbs. of hopper capacity
- Hopper Clean Out
- Sawhorse Chassis
- Side Lift Bar
- All-Terrain Wheels
- Easy to clean porcelain grill grates
- Powerful steel construction and durable powder coat finish
- Versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ
- Fueled by 100% pure hardwood pellets. Real wood, Real Flavor
- California Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
||572 sq. in.
|Pellet hopper capacity:
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.