- All Hekman dining chairs, stools, settees, and benches are bench-made one at a time in the USA, touched by the many skilled hands of talented craftsmen during all stages of construction.
- For over 90 years, this history of skillful expertise is combined with innovative, green processes to build every Hekman chair to last for years using the highest quality standards.
- Firm interior back support -- A strong, synthetic fabric interior back, attached firmly to the interior frame, delivers maximum support and a smooth, contoured inside upholstered back.
- Comfortable continuous coil seat suspension -- The chair cushion is securely positioned on 9 gauge tight loop sinuous coil seat suspension, creating an extremely comfortable sit as well as superior seat support and longevity.
- Reinforced seat frame assembly -- Seat frames are assembled with opposing grain layers of kiln-dried hardwoods, positioned together for ideal seat frame thickness, then glued together to deliver uncompromising seat durability and strength.
- Durable leg construction -- Leg corners are constructed with opposing grain layers of 15 ply kiln-dried hardwoods glued and secured by 16 gauge steel fasteners. Anchor bolts with locking nuts firmly attached to each front leg create exceptional leg stability, strength, and safety.
- Quiet seat coil connection inserts -- The sinuous coil seat suspension is connected to the seat frame with quiet connection inserts that eliminates squeaks when the chair is in use and also prohibits corner sag over the extended life of the dining chair.
- Overall Width 25"
- Overall Depth 26"
- Overall Height 40"
- Seat Width 20.5"
- Seat Depth 18"
- Seat Height 20"
- Tight Seat Cushion.
- Tight Back Cushion.
- Contrasting Welt.
- Choice of Wood Finish: Aged Linen (A), Satin Black , French Roast (F), Aged Grey (G), Vintage Brown (V).
• Front Leg Options: Straight or Stiletto
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
See sales staff for details on manufacturer warranties and extended warranties.